As previously announced, the DBA will not be hosting any in-person meetings, events or CLEs until further notice. If you have registered for an upcoming event, please check your email to find out if the program has been canceled, postponed, or moved to a webinar.
DBA Staff are working virtually and will be available through the DBA main line and email, continuing our services to assist the legal and greater Dayton communities.
At this time, the DBA has the following virtual programming available to you via Zoom.
Check back daily for updates.
Don't have a Zoom account? It's FREE Download Zoom Here
NEW! DBA Live Webinar Series: DBA Bar Talk
Please tune in for our new live and informative webinar series via Zoom
Upcoming DBA Bar Talks:
- 6/10 | Update from the Montgomery County Recorders Office
Speaker: Brandon McClain, Montgomery County Recorder
Reserve Your Spot here
Archived DBA Bar Talks:
- 3/25 | Updates on the Impact of COVID-19 on the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court
Speaker: The Honorable Gerald Parker
- 3/27 | COVID-19: Employment Law Update/Best Practices
Speaker: David Pierce & Marc Fleischauer, Coolidge Wall Co., LPA
- 4/3 | COVID-19: Data Privacy "Working From Home? Online Scammers are Not Social Distancing"
Speaker: Zachary S. Heck, Taft Stettinius & Hollister, LLP
- 4/8 | Virtual Practice: How Quickly Can Your Law Firm Get Up to Speed?
Speaker: Jared D. Correia, CEO, Red Cave Law Firm Consulting
- 4/17 | Intro to Insurance Issues Arising from COVID-19
Speakers: Jonathan Hung, Green & Green Lawyers; Toby Henderson and Ilya Polyakov, Sebaly, Shillito+ Dyer
- 4/23 | Montgomery County Common Pleas Court COVID-19 Updates
Speaker: The Honorable Mary E. Montgomery
- 4/24 | Wellness Training
Speaker: Uma Mullapudi, Heartfulness Institute
- 5/1 | Landlord & Tenant Issues Caused by COVID-19
Speaker: Jonathan Hung, Green & Green Lawyers
- 5/29 | Updates from Greene County Probate Court : What We've Done and What We Are Going to Do
Speaker: The Honorable Thomas O'Diam
If you are interested in presenting a DBA Bar Talk on behalf of your local court or substantive area of law, contact Tyler Wright for consideration: email@example.com
We are mindful decisions surrounding operations in the current climate may change daily, so we will provide updates, as necessary. The DBA team is committed to be a resource for you and your practice as we all navigate this rapidly changing situation. We are here for you and know that together, we will get through this challenging time.
View the DBA COVID-19 Resource Page to find cancelations and postponed event list as well as local court updates here. Many of our services continue to be available online, including online CLE, Notary, LRS, Bar Briefs Magazine, and access to DBA section information.
Questions Please contact Executive Director, Jennifer Otchy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 222-7902.