DBA Continuing Legal Education
The DBA offers more than 120 live CLE programs annually and continuously strives to offer a broad range of relevant topics at our convenient downtown location.
DBA Members $ave Big on CLE - Click here to purchase CLE Passport!
- Members receive an average 30% discount on registration fees.
- Members only, can purchase the DBA CLE Passport for additional CLE savings during dues renewal.
Register for CLE
- Attorneys, Law Students, Paralegals & Legal Administrators are all welcome at our programs.
- Our programs are routinely accredited for CLE in Ohio.
- At the attendee’s request, CLE Staff can provide documentation for self-reporting in other jurisdictions.
In August of 2015, the DBA embraced a greener approach to producing CLE program materials. The complimentary CLE handout materials are now only provided in electronic format. If you would like to purchase a hard copy of materials, please select the materials box at registration.
The DBA wants to make meeting your CLE requirements as convenient as possible. To that end, we, in conjunction with the Ohio Metropolitan Bar Association Consortium (OMBAC), have partnered to provide you with Online CLE - an easy and convenient way to earn up to 12-Hours of CLE credit!
Have a Question?
For other CLE related questions not addressed here, please e-mail or call the CLE Department:
Tyler Wright, CLE & Special Events Coordinator