DBA Continuing Legal Education - Online!
The DBA wants to make meeting your CLE requirements as convenient as possible. To that end we have partnered with the Ohio Metropolitan Bar Association Consortium (OMBAC), to provide you with Online CLE.
*NEW UPDATE! Lawyers with last names M-Z can take all 24 hours of self-study online CLE! The Supreme Court removed the 12-hour self-study cap due to COVID-19.
DBA Members $ave Big on CLE - Click to Buy a 2020-2021 CLE Passport!
- Members receive an average 30% discount on registration fees.
- Members only, can purchase the DBA CLE Passport for additional CLE savings during dues renewal.
Register for CLE
- Attorneys, Law Students, Paralegals & Legal Administrators are all welcome at our programs.
- Our programs are routinely accredited for CLE in Ohio.
- At the attendee’s request, CLE Staff can provide documentation for self-reporting in other jurisdictions.
In August of 2015, the DBA embraced a greener approach to producing CLE program materials. The complimentary CLE handout materials are now only provided in electronic format. If you would like to purchase a hard copy of materials, please select the materials box at registration.