DAYTON BAR BRIEFS
The official publication of the DBA. Dayton Bar Briefs is the primary means of communication to and among the DBA membership. Designed to inform readers about the issues and concerns of our local legal community, as well as current events in relation
to the law, on a national level. This full-color, high-quality magazine is published ten times per year, September through June/Summer *digital issue. Dayton Bar Briefs reaches more than 1,700 attorneys, legal professionals and area
businesses throughout the Miami Valley and the tri-state area.
Read Current Issue:
March 2020 | DBA Diversity Day
Dayton Legal Directory
*Limited Quantities Available for purchase
Click here to purchase 2020 Dayton Legal Directory
The annual go-to resource guide and Miami Valley's most comprehensive listing of local legal professionals including attorneys, support staff, judges and magistrates, court information and personnel, corporate counsel, and others.The DBA Directory has proven to be a valuable, useful tool for our members, the local legal community and the general public. Every day, many people turn to the DBA Legal Directory for contact information and much more.
- Listing availability for Enhanced Law Firms, Fields of Practice, multi state & multi-language practice
- Contact info for over 1,700 local attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals w/ photos and email
- Key Info: frequently called numbers, Ohio Clerk of Courts listings, and information on other law related organizations
- Contact info for judges and court personnel, Courts section and local judicial info
- Information on the Dayton Bar Foundation
- DBA Membership Benefits + much more