- Dayton Bar Briefs Magazine (published 10 times a year)
- Pictorial Legal Directory (published annually in February)
DAYTON BAR BRIEFS
The official publication of the DBA. Dayton Bar Briefs is the primary means of communication to and among the DBA membership. Designed to inform readers about the issues and concerns of our local legal community, as well as current events in relation to the law, on a national level. This full-color, high-quality magazine is published ten times per year, September through June/Summer. The Dayton Bar Briefs reaches more than 1,700 attorneys, legal professionals and area businesses throughout the Miami Valley and the tri-state area.
Read Current Issue:
December 2019: Join Us for the DBA Holiday Luncheon
PICTORIAL LEGAL DIRECTORY
The go-to resource guide for the Miami Valley, Each year, the DBA publishes a Pictorial Legal Directory. The directory has proven to be a valuable, useful tool for our members, the local legal community and the general public. Every day, many people turn to the DBA Pictorial Legal Directory for contact information and much more. In fact, the directory is referred to as the Miami Valley's most comprehensive listing of local legal professionals including attorneys, support staff, judges and magistrates, court information and personnel, corporate counsel, and others.
- Listing availability for Enhanced Law Firms, Fields of Practice, multi state & multi-language practice
- Contact info for over 1,700 local attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals - including photos and email addresses
- Key info: frequently called numbers, Ohio Clerk of Courts listings, and information on other law related organizations
- Contact info for judges and court personnel, Courts section and local judicial info
- Information on the Dayton Bar Foundation
- DBA Membership Benefits + much more