June 25, 2013
DBAF Press Release: Foundation Fellows Class of 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 25, 2013
Contact Person: William B. Wheeler, Executive Director
Dayton Bar Association Foundation
THE DAYTON BAR ASSOCIATION FOUNDATION INDUCTS FELLOWS CLASS OF 2013
At the recent Dayton Bar Association Annual Meeting, the Dayton Bar Association Foundation inducted
its 2013 Class of Foundation Fellows.
Foundation Fellows are recognized as members of the greater Dayton Legal Community, who have
distinguished themselves at the bench or the bar, maintained the highest standards of the legal
profession and remain dedicated to the ideals of the Dayton Bar Association and Foundation.
The Foundation Fellows Class of 2013 includes the following legal professionals:
- Cheryll A. Bennett Esq.- Federal Public Defender
- Brooks A. Compton Esq. - Murr Compton Claypoole & Macbeth
- Hon. Barbara P. Gorman (Presiding Judge)- Montgomery County Common Pleas Court
- Thomas M. Green Esq. – Green & Green, Lawyers
- Ted Gudorf Esq.- Gudorf Law Group, LLC
- Victor A. Hodge Esq.- Montgomery County Public Defender's Office
- J. Steven Justice Esq. - Dungan & LeFevre Co., LPA
- Hon. John M. Meagher (Retired Judge)
- Ronald E. Mount Esq. - Second District Court of Appeals
- Jeffrey A. Mullins Esq. - Taft Stettinius & Hollister, LLP
- James T. Neef Esq. – (Honorary Member)
- John H. Rion Esq. - Rion Rion & Rion, LPA, Inc.
- Paul B. Roderer, Jr. Esq. - Roderer Law Office, LLC
- John M. Ruffolo Esq. - Ruffolo Stone & Dressel
- Edwin L. Ryan Esq. (Honorary DBA Member)
- DK Wehner Esq.- Montgomery County Public Defender's Office
- Steven E. Yuhas Esq. – (Of Counsel) Thorson Switala Mondock & Snead, LLP
The Dayton Bar Association Foundation was created in 1984 as the philanthropic organization for the
Greater Dayton Legal Community. A non-profit, 501(c) (3) charitable organization, the Foundation is fully
supported by, and acts on behalf of, the more than 1,600 members of the Dayton Bar Association.