Bench Bar Conference
The Dayton Bar Association Bench Bar Conference is the largest legal conference of the year in the Miami Valley, attracting over 200 attorneys and judges throughout the region. Held each November, the Bench Bar Conference has a loyal following and a great reputation as one of the most valuable CLE seminars offered in the region. The Dayton legal community is very fortunate to have such a positive working relationship between these two groups and the Bench Bar Conference reinforces that positive bond. Multiple breakout sessions are offered and provide informative topics in different areas of practice and include legal and court updates.
The 2014 Bench Bar Conference will be held on November 14, 2014 at Sinclair College. >Contact Jennifer Otchy with questions regarding this seminar.
2013 Bench Bar Conference
The 2013 Bench Bar Conference was be held on Friday, November 15th at Sinclair College, Building 12. This years Keynote Speakers were:
- Mark Godsey, Professor of Law, University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Barry Scheck, Professor of Law, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in NYC
- Peter Kolovos, Partner, WilmerHale.
Special Thank You to this years Chairpersons, Hon. Michael Krumholtz and Anne P. Keeton, Esq. Check back soon for photos from this event.
2012 Bench Bar Conference
The 2012 Bench Bar Conference was held on Thursday, November 8th at Sinclair Community College Building 12. This years theme was: "Celebrating Our Heritage". This years Keynote Speakers were as follows:
- Kendall Coffey: Attorney at Law, legal analyst, high stakes litigation, partner at Coffey Burlington, former U.S. Attorney.
- Dean Erwin Chemerinsky: Founding dean and distinguished professor of law at the University of California, Irvine School of Law, with a joint appointment in Political Science.
- Justice Judith Ann Lanzinger: Supreme Court Justice, State of Ohio.
Our 2011 Bench Bar Conference was a great success!
The 2011 Bench Bar Conference was held at Sinclair Community College, Building 12 on Friday, November 18, 2011. Below are a few photographs from the 2011 Conference.