When you purchase an Unlimited CLE Passport with your the renewal of your dues, you can begin to use it immediately - and it won't expire until June 30, 2015.
Take advantage of the best deal in CLE! DBA members have the option to purchase CLE Passport (Unlimited* hours of CLE for just $450 if purchased before July 31st) with your membership. Consider the Dayton Bar Association CLE Passport and receive substantial savings on DBA Seminars.
With the Unlimited CLE Passport, DBA members get Unlimited Dayton Bar CLE programming* at the Bar that can be used anytime between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015. Passports for the 2014-15 year are only available to purchase from May through September 2014.
Please contact Jennifer Otchy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937.222.7902 for more information.
DBA CLE Passport Terms and Conditions
- DBA CLE Passports may be purchased between April 2014-September 2014 and are available to DBA Members only.
- Once purchased, Passport members can register for CLE online, or by calling 937.222.7902. When you call, please be sure to mention that you are a Passport member.
- CLE Passport members must register in advance for programs to ensure that we will have appropriate materials and space available for all who attend. If you register at the door, a $15 on-site registration fee will apply. Please register in advance.
- CLE Passports are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Your 2014-2015 CLE Passport entitles you to unlimited hours of Dayton Bar CLE programming between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015.
- Some CLE programs will be excluded from the Passport, including, but not limited to, online CLE programs.
- Passport members may be charged a $30.00 fee for offsite or indicated seminars.
- Cancellations must be received in writing 24 hours prior to a seminar. Cancellation notices should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 937.222.1308.
- Your 2014-2015 Unlimited CLE Passport expires June 30, 2015. Any unused hours will be forfeited and may not be carried over.