When you purchase an Unlimited CLE Passport with your the renewal of your dues, you can begin to use it immediately - and it won't expire until June 30, 2016.
Take advantage of the best deal in CLE! DBA members have the option to purchase CLE Passport with your membership. Consider the Dayton Bar Association CLE Passport and receive substantial savings on DBA Seminars.
With the Unlimited CLE Passport, DBA members get Unlimited Dayton Bar CLE programming* at the Bar that can be used anytime between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016. Passports for the 2015-16 year are only available to purchase from May through September 2015
Please contact Jennifer Otchy at email@example.com or 937.222.7902 for more information.
- CLE Passport UNLIMITED $525.00
- CLE Passport 12-hr $295.00
DBA CLE Passport Terms and Conditions
- DBA CLE Passports may be purchased between April 2015-September 2015 and are available to DBA Members only.
- Once purchased, Passport members can register for CLE online, or by calling 937.222.7902. When you call, please be sure to mention that you are a Passport member.
- CLE Passport members must register in advance for programs to ensure that we will have appropriate materials and space available for all who attend. If you register at the door, a $15 on-site registration fee will apply. Please register in advance.
- CLE Passports are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Your 2015-2016 CLE Passport entitles you to unlimited hours of Dayton Bar CLE programming between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016.
- Some CLE programs will be excluded from the Passport, including, but not limited to, online CLE programs.
- Passport members may be charged a $30.00 fee for offsite or indicated seminars.
- Cancellations must be received in writing 24 hours prior to a seminar. Cancellation notices should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 937.222.1308.
- Your 2015-2016 Unlimited CLE Passport expires June 30, 2016. Any unused hours will be forfeited and may not be carried over.