When you purchase an Unlimited CLE Passport with your the renewal of your dues, you can begin to use it immediately - and it won't expire until June 30, 2013.
Take advantage of the best deal in CLE! DBA members have the option to purchase CLE Passport (Unlimited* hours of CLE for just $500) with your membership. Consider the Dayton Bar Association CLE passport and receive substantial savings on DBA Seminars. With CLE Passport, DBA members get Unlimited Dayton Bar CLE programming* at the Bar that can be used anytime between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013. Passports for the 2012-13 year are only available to purchase from May through September 2012.
Please contact Jennifer Otchy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-222-7902 for more information
DBA CLE Passport Terms and Conditions
- Once purchased, Passport members can register for CLE online, or by calling 937/222.7902. When you call, please be sure to mention that you are a Passport member.
- CLE Passport members must register in advance for programs to ensure that we will have appropriate materials and space available for all who attend. If you register at the door, a$15 on-site registration fee will apply. Please register in advance.
- CLE Passports are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Your 2012-2013 CLE Passport entitles you to unlimited hours of Dayton Bar CLE programming* between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013. *Some CLE programs are excluded, including, but not limited to online CLE.
- *Some CLE programs will be excluded from the Passport, including, but not limited to, online CLE programs.
- Passport members may be charged a $30.00 fee for offsite or indicated seminars.
- Cancellations must be received in writing 24 hours prior to a seminar. Cancellation notices should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 937/222.1308.
- Your 2012-2013CLE Passport expires June 30, 2013. Any unused hours will be forfeited and may not be carried over.